You’ve probably heard the phrase ‘Being in the Right Place at the Right Time’ before. It means that one is in the best position or place to take advantage of an opportunity. It can also mean that they are lucky or fortunate. The latter is certainly true for me, as I feel very fortunate to be joining the Dapresy team. For the past 15 years, I’ve worked or consulted in several leading companies that have focused on innovation in market research and technology. These firms challenged traditional paradigms by bringing new approaches to the research industry. So it seemed like a natural fit to join Dapresy at this stage of my career and at this stage of their growth.
I also feel that Dapresy is in the right place at the right time. While I don’t believe luck has anything to do with it, the timing is right for a breakthrough innovation in data visualization and insight delivery. Here are three reasons why:
- It’s the right time for innovation in insights delivery. While the industry has made great strides in automating data collection, it has had a lot of work to do on the delivery side. Until now. In a recent interview with Scott Luck, Sr. VP of LRW, Scott said that by using Dapresy for their tracking work, they have achieved a 50% increase in productivity. That is serious impact!
- It’s the right time for storytelling and visualization. In a recent Dapresy-sponsored study, agency executives told us that they’ve radically changed their analysis and reporting processes, with a new focus built around telling the story. One corporate enterprise participant shared,
“The higher up in the organization, the more you need to tell the story. We’re using creative ways to bring the data to life, including infographic reports and are testing video snippets.”
I believe Dapresy is the only firm that can enable our clients to create powerful visual stories by bringing their data to life in new and engaging ways.
- We are at the right place. Dapresy’s technology vision – To design insights for everyone – is relevant and powerful. It’s time for a paradigm shift, and I am excited to be a part of this next wave of innovation.
Join me in being in the right place at the right time at our upcoming webinar, Five Steps to Creating Action-Oriented Data Visualizations on March 28th!
Latest posts by Beth Rounds (see all)
- ROI – Are We Making an Impact? - July 19, 2017
- MRIA Conference Recap: Canadian Insights Leaders are Making Progress! - June 12, 2017
- Dapresy Welcomes New Investor - May 17, 2017