Turnkey Created the First National Research Network Utilizing Dapresy’s Market Research Reporting Platform
We love hearing how our clients are leveraging Dapresy Pro in their business. Turnkey Intelligence has been a Dapresy client since 2013, taking their market research reporting from good to GREAT.
Established in 1996, Turnkey is the sports and entertainment industry’s leading provider of market research software and custom consulting. Turnkey works with more than 200 sports organizations, from major and minor league to collegiate, on a diverse menu of research solutions. From the company’s DIY survey software platform (“Surveyor”) to its full-service research services, Turnkey’s solutions can be tailored to work for all budgets and levels of analytical expertise.
As the research needs of sports and entertainment properties have become more sophisticated, Turnkey has developed the Surveyor Network to enable properties of all types to directly compare survey results to league, industry and geographic averages.
The successful creation of this product proved challenging. Turnkey focused on building a system that would enable the easy sharing and understanding of a wide array of data points. That’s where Dapresy Pro – our SaaS visualization MR reporting platform – came into the picture.
Haynes Hendrickson, President of Turnkey Intelligence, told us, “Dapresy proved to be a stable and reliable partner for the Surveyor Network. They’re able to handle the massive volume of data we’re funneling into the dashboards, and ensure total security. Plus, the interface has enabled us to present data in a way that appeals to all of our users, and is actionable and easy to digest.”
By utilizing Dapresy’s market research reporting platform, Turnkey was able to achieve the following:
- They launched their new product, the Surveyor Network, which boasts more than 200 property-side users.
- For the first time, sports and entertainment properties are able to compare their data against industry averages, providing much needed context and benchmarks.
- Enabled Turnkey to get a solid foothold in new markets, including multiple minor leagues and collegiate athletics.
- Increased Turnkey’s ability to identify national, regional and industry-specific trends in the areas of event experience and season ticket member renewal intent.
The result — “The dashboards we built using Dapresy perfectly ‘tell the story’ of the Network data, and enable properties to instantly see its value,” says Hendrickson.
We’re proud to be Turnkey’s partner and applaud their success. Read their full case study here, and see how Dapresy clients are improving their data reporting across the globe. If you’d like to hear more about how Dapresy Pro can help you achieve your organization’s goals, then speak to an expert today.
Latest posts by Beth Rounds (see all)
- Up Your Market Research Reporting Game with Dapresy Pro - September 13, 2017
- ROI – Are We Making an Impact? - July 19, 2017
- MRIA Conference Recap: Canadian Insights Leaders are Making Progress! - June 12, 2017